How Can I Help?
What you can do:
1) Please contact us with your name, telephone, address and email address. With that information, you will be invited to join the group discussion to take action in resolving our claims. Utilize this group to share your ideas, letters you have sent to officials, news media and contacts you have made through the process, along with your results.
2) Contact your local news publications to get the news out that we are joining forces to be heard by Congress. Please reference the www.indymacdepositors.com site when you address the press. If you can get this information published, our group will grow. Some ideas to get you started:
- Weekly neighborhood papers
- Senior communities
- Church, Synagogue, Temple publications
- Company newsletters (if your human resource departments will allow)
3) Every time you search the internet for news articles, and find a relevant, related one to our cause, please mention www.indymacdepositors.com in your comments to those articles, blogs, commentaries in the news publication. This will help our group to grow.
We will be posting hearing dates for those who have filed in the Federal Court System, and results if judgments are the outcome of such hearings. These hearings are open to the public, so attendance in the hearing process is a good option.
IndyMacDepositors.com was formed to help connect all of the 10,000 depositors and develop a plan using our joint resources as the key to success in recovering our funds.